Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey kidlets!! I’m sitting here at work with 1 hour to go before I can go home. Nothing overly exciting has gone on the last few days. The Hubby’s best friend came down to stay with us over the weekend so he had someone to bum around with. Went out with a couple of friends on Saturday night and got a bit tipsy, and amazingly I didn’t have one bit of a hangover on Sunday. That was awesomeness!! Had pool on Sunday, we lost all five matches, it was kind of a bummer but we also played a team that had higher skilled players than we do. We’ll do better next weekend. I haven’t played the last couple of weeks, so I will play next weekend. We’ll see if I can keep myself undefeated. I doubt it, but it’s been nice while it’s lasted. I’m determined to have fun this next weekend though. Sometimes everyone gets so caught up in winning and not feeling embarrassed that it brings the whole night down. I’m doing this because I enjoy it and want to have fun. It’s just a game and unfortunately there’s always a loser but it’s nice to be out and see friends and meet new people. But I will say it would be nice to win at least one match this next weekend. :P

The hubby and I might actually get to go out for a bit on Valentine’s Day. The local high school has activities for school age kids and a friend of mine will watch Lily, so we should at least have enough time to go grab supper or a movie or something. I’m determined to find a regular babysitter though. And one that might be able to work around our schedule a bit more. The people that do babysit now are wonderful, but we usually have to work around their schedule and usually only get to go out for like half a date instead of a full one. So my new goal is find awesome babysitter and have a proper night out with my Hubby.

So…..I have nothing else to write about at the moment. I suppose I will leave you with a cute picture of Lily in my shower cap. The picture has kindof a funny color to it. The Hubby took it with his phone. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

At 2:07 AM , Blogger Helen said...

she is SO cute! And good luck with the pool playing, I don't tik Ive ever won a game, so you can always play me if you feel like winning... we'd have to do it kind of like chess "red ball to corner pocket" "blue ball to centre pocket"

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Did you order Japanese/Chinese takeout?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home