Friday, January 16, 2009

Thought for the Day



Okay I have a new challenge for you all. Washington State called me yesterday and told me about the “thought of the day” one of the local radio stations had there. If you could have a threesome with a cartoon and a dead celebrity who would you pick?

My friend picked Betty Boop and Anna Nichole Smith. Not overly original but it’s his threesome. :P

Now of course since he called me with this thought last night I’ve been going through cartoons and dead celebrities in my mind. And finally after going through things I’ve decided on Tarzan for the cartoon and Paul Newman for the dead celebrity. But Paul Newman when he was young and still good looking and one of America’s heartthrobs.

Tarzan just explains himself; I don’t think I need to elaborate on that one. As for Paul Newman he has a certain appeal. He was one of America’s heartthrobs and aged very well. He was a very distinguished older gentleman. And he had an awesome taste for cars.

I’m sure if I thought about it I could think of some better ones. But I think I’ve devoted way too much time to this silly thought anyway. :P

I provided a couple of pictures of my two picks. Ladies, doesn’t this picture give you a better appreciation for Paul Newman.




And I thought I’d spare you all corruption of Disney’s Animated Tarzan so I found another
cartoon drawing.


Now I challenge all of you to answer this thought of the day. And I want to hear what your picks are. :)

4 Comments:

At 12:18 AM , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

That's easy

Penelope Pitstop and Aaliyah

I would say Elizabeth Berkeley, sigh, but it's just her career that died

 
At 3:20 AM , Blogger Helen said...

What about the Tarzan in that really terrible tv series? although not a cartoon, it definitely made me rethink my ideas on the cartoon character! I can't think of anyone right now, but I'll keep it in mind!

And, sadly enough, I have no idea who Paul Newman is... I'll have to do some catch-up!

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

The cartoon character would be Blondie Bumstead simply because I am a bastard and she turned me on. The celebrity would me Myna Loy. She was just beauty and grace.

I bet you thought I would choose Jessica Rabbit and Lassie, didn’t you?

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Miles: LOL I know what you mean about Elizabeth Berkely.

Helen: Yes all the Tarzan shows and everything else bring it to light better. Don't worry about not knowing who Paul Newman is. He was a big american actor who just died from cancer a couple of months ago. He was like 83. If you have ever seen the Disney movie Cars he was the voice of Doc Hudson aka Hudson Hornet

Coffey: Blondie makes sense to me. I think she's a good pick :) Although I could picture you liking Jessica Rabbit too :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home