Friday, November 21, 2008


Well I am feeling better today. The Hubby got home quite a bit earlier last night and Little Guy was in a much more non argumentative and helpful mood. That’s the little boy you can’t help but love. I wasn’t overly productive last night, but it was nice to have a little less stressful evening.

I love watching Lily play though. Little ones like that are entertained by such simple things and can be so funny. Last night while Little Guy was in his bath Lily got mad that the bathroom door was shut and she couldn’t get in. So she started butt bumping it trying to make it open. Well she bumped it with her butt hard enough one time, she bounced right off of it and zinged herself across the hallway. She came around the corner a little disheveled with a look of “What happened?” The Hubby and I were rolling with laughter and pretty soon she picked up that it was funny and started giggling. After that she wore herself out running around the living room being silly as ever.

I know I haven’t gotten any Halloween pictures up yet and it’s almost Thanksgiving. I’ve been lazy about getting them downloaded off of my camera. But here’s one of Lily that my co-workers took.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Helen said...

that's so cute! I can just imagine her flying off the door!

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

I still run around the living room until I'm tired...it's great fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home