Friday, January 30, 2009

Well my day went better after lunch yesterday. I went home grabbed a bite to eat and worked out on the Wii Fit. So far I really like it. We just got it on Monday so I’m still learning everything on it, but I think it will be a good thing. I’ve also been doing really well with drinking more water and eating better. But anyway, my little work out session at lunch helped me feel a lot better and made the rest of my day smoother.

So far nothing traumatizing or exciting has happened and that’s okay. I am drinking one of the best smoothies I’ve ever had at the moment. We have a place called Scooter’s Coffee and so far they blow any other coffee place I’ve been to out of the water. They have awesome coffee and latte’s and stuff and the strawberry smoothie I ordered this morning is to die for. And considering the fact that I don’t like smoothies this is an amazing review for this place.

I also got to put Lily in her new little Valentine’s Day outfit this morning. It’s a cute t-shirt that says “Daddy’s Sweetheart” and a cute pair of soft comfy pink pants with a little heart on the leg. She was extremely cute when she woke up this morning. She sat up in her crib and pulled her blanky around her. She was very much into being wrapped up for a few minutes this morning. But I didn’t mind, that meant cuddle time. She’s hasn’t been feeling very good since last week, mainly due to teeth I think, so she’s been very cuddly but also incredible cranky too. But her teeth that she’s getting in are finally starting to break through and the last couple of days she’s done a little bit better. She’s finally been eating more.

I have her and Little Guy hooked on watching Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel. I absolutely love this show and it’s very educational. You get to see what types of foods other cultures eat and find completely normal. Even though he eats some wild and crazy things on this show most of it looks like things I would like to try. And I’ve seen so many places I want to visit. Last night’s episode he was in Iceland. That is one country that does have some rather…interesting foods. I think I would have to pass on the fermented Shark meat. I prefer my seafood fresh thank you very much.

But if you will excuse me, my smoothie and I have to get to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Show pics of Lili.

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger Helen said...

Yes! She must be getting so big now, I'd love to see her in her outfit!

Glad you're feeing ebtter, I tried a WII for the first time the other da and it was SO much fun! We only did the sports though, no fitness stuff, I figure I spend enough time in the gym to enjoy playing on things like the WII rather than making it work!

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Janine / Being Brazen said...

I really want to try out a Wii Fit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home