Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hello y’all!! I’m trying to kill some time before I get to go to lunch, so I shall stun you with the happenings of my life the past few days. :P

No a whole hell of a lot has been going on. Little Guy got in house suspension at school on Friday. I honestly don’t feel like going into details, so the shortened version is…a little girl pissed him off so he…choked her! Yes I said choked! That is not a normal reaction to what she did!! Needless to say it scared the teachers shitless along with the poor little girl and just made the Hubby and I sick. So he is grounded for an undetermined period of time and has had his TV plus all of his toys taken away. He has to earn them back. It’s just big mess and very exhausting to think or talk about.

Saturday wasn’t a bad day, it was busy though. We got up at 6 AM so we could load up in the car and head to my Hubby’s hometown so we could see his dad for his birthday and catch the local Oktoberfest parade. Lily enjoyed the parade. She got to flirt with strangers and loved when the marching bands would go by. She’d clap her little hands and kick her legs. It was very cute. And she enjoyed our trip to Pizza Hut afterward. She got to have bread sticks, pizza, and peas. She loves peas now, especially frozen. She is my daughter.  After we got done with eating and checking out the local fair grounds we hopped back in the car and drove the 3 hours back home. Unfortunately on the way home while I was driving, we hit a cat.  I was absolutely heartbroken. I felt horrible. I hadn’t ever hit a cat before and with me being the animal lover I am it just tore me apart. Although I will say I didn’t think a 10lbs animal could become such a big speed bump when you’re going down the road at 75mph. But I’m sure he’s up in kitty heaven somewhere having a ball.

Sunday was uneventful. The Hubby let me sleep in which was nice and we spent the day cleaning house and I had pool in the evening. I didn’t play but my team won overall for the evening. Coyote Mike and I played the team we left and it went quite well. They were all a lot of fun to play and we had a good time. I had a few too many beers and had to stick around the pool hall a bit longer till I could get myself home. This has led me to the decision that I am going to for the most part quit drinking. Not entirely but I’m limiting myself to 2 drinks/beers and only once in a while. Life is too short and I have better things to do than to drink myself silly…even if I do only do it once in a while. There are plenty of fun things to do and not have to drink.

And anyway, lunch got here before the end of this post. I am now a transformed woman. I had my eyebrows waxed and my hair done over lunch. I feel pretty 

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger Helen said...

I'm gad you feel pretty! I love having my eyebrows done for that reason, then you always feel all confident... hmmm must book eyebrows and facial for when i go home...

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Why do you feed your kid frozen peas? Why don't you put them in a microwave or something? I bet they are crispy, though. And you should teach little guy that choking a girl is wrong. He should break a coke bottle and cut her face and… Huh? What? Oh, yeah! Sorry!

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Andy said...

Wow. He choked her? I smell a therapy bill coming...

Poor widdle kitty. Don't feel too bad, though. Back when I was a patrolman I had to go through areas that were rife with rabbits. I hit so many of the I used to call myself the calicivirus on wheels.

Not only rabbits, either. One night I hit two kangaroos within about five minutes, and sideswiped an emu. Just when I thought that my contribution to wildlife population control was done for the night, I was driving along when, at the limit of my headlights' range, I saw a big rock in the middle of the road. I was starting to swerve around it, when to my utter amazement the rock got up and ran across the road.

I slammed on the brakes, stopped and got out to have a closer look. It turned out that the rock wasn't a rock at all, but was a waddling echidna.

The joy of driving through Australian bushland at night...

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Helen: Yes I think pampering time for yourself when you get back home is definately deserved.

coffeypot: Frozen peas are the best aside to fresh peas from the garden. Also since Lily is cutting more teeth the soothe her gums quite a bit.

Andy: Yes we've been playing phone tag with a therapist for about a week now. I'm hoping it will do some good, something has to change with his behavior, especially with the way it's been excalating.

And now I'm not sure if I should feel better or worse because of all the animals you've hit. :P If that would have been me I would have been a complete mess after it was all over. I"m hoping to avoid doing in any more domestic creatures. :)

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home