Thursday, August 28, 2008

News, Meeting the Jonas Brothers and my fling with Luke Perry

I want to write today, I just don’t know what to write about. Has anyone else read that story on MSN about the lady that saw a tumor in the eye of a baby in a picture she got in an email? It’s a nice story in the sense that she helped notify the baby’s mother and she will live, but it’s a terrible story in the sense that the baby will lose her left eye. As the mother of the most beautiful baby girl, stories like this horrify me. I can’t imagine having to go through something like that with Lily. I can’t imagine what that poor little baby must be going through or the mother.

Before Lily was born I was always kind of partial to kids, but I never had a deep, deep connection with them. Now that I have Lily it’s like some universal emotional, maternal thing has been installed in me. It really does amaze me how having a baby can change you and affect you. And it still makes me wonder what is wrong with women who can abandon their children or do harm to them. Who knows, maybe they were meant to be created as some spider that eats their young and it just got goofed up. :P All I know is being a real mommy to Lily is my favorite thing.



Does anyone else have really messed up dreams? Last night I think my brain must have been on overload or something when I went to sleep. I don’t remember a lot of details, but for some bizarre reason the Jonas Brothers and Luke Perry from the original 90210 were in it. Although in this dream the Jonas Brothers were all a lot older and blonde. It interests me why the mind picks such odd things to dream about. I know yesterday I saw a headline on MSN about the new 90210 show and I heard a song by the Jonas Brothers on the radio. Why oh why did my brain pick those things to dream about?! I think the Jonas Brothers are gay and I’ve never been a fan of Luke Perry. But in this dream I had these friends (which I have no idea who any of them were) that were swooning over the Jonas Brothers and I was having a fling with Luke Perry. Although he wasn’t Luke Perry in my dream his name was something else and I think he was some sort of handyman working on this huge house we were all in. I should start keeping a dream journal and post about all my wacky dreams I have. My dreams some nights are a lot more interesting than my day to day life. I mean come on the Jonas Brothers and Luke Perry all in one dream!! :P LOL

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, last night (when I finally got to sleep) I dreamt someone was taking me to the emergency room, but they wouldn't let me in for some reason. It was very disturbing, and not at all restful.

Maybe I need more than 4 hours of sleep per night :P

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

That is a possibility you need more sleep than that:P I hate those dreams that make you even more tired than before you went to sleep.

 
At 2:30 AM , Blogger Helen said...

I love hearing about people's dreams, if only to reassure myself that mine aren't too bad! I love the way that everything can seem so logical when it's actually really bizarre!

As for the baby, ahd a friend at school who could only see through one eye - I'm not sure if she's lost the eye, or just lost the sight in it, but we all knew her for years before she said anything - nobody had ever noticed! And it wasn't just that her eyes looked normal. She never battled to keep up with anything, and even surpassed us all by becoming a gifted artist.

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

I think I daydream more than dream in my sleep. It's more fun, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home