Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

First off thanks for all of the kind words and well wishes. Thankfully everything turned out alright with the Hubby's heart. He passed the stress test with no problem. I figured he would, but there's always that chance something is wrong. And with his family history of heart disease and stuff it was good to get it ruled out. The doctor mainly thinks it's a combination of his old hernia and his new ulcer acting up and causing major acid reflux problems. So he put him on some heartburn stuff and we're trying to make sure he stays away from most things that would bother it.

I myself am feeling better. I went through Wednesday night and Thursday night with a horrible fever and still kinda felt like I'd been hit upside the head with a 2x4 Friday but felt pretty good for the rest of the weekend. Now unfortunately it's back to work and the regular schedule. I'll write more boring stuff later when I have more time. Toodles!!

4 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

I passed my stress test, too. I know his relief in that being out of the way with not problems. I'm glady you feel better, too.

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what you mean. It's like the Chest X-ray and no one ever calls to say you're ok. I lose sleep over that stuff!
Glad alls well again.
Mr. Guinness

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what you mean. It's like the Chest X-ray and no one ever calls to say you're ok. I lose sleep over that stuff!
Glad alls well again.
Mr. Guinness

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all have passed your tests too!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home