Friday, October 10, 2008

Hallooo Everybodeeee!! Sorry I didn’t make that riveting post yesterday about my date with the Hubby on Wednesday. I was dealing with stupid shit here at work. But so far it’s better today.

We had a wonderful time on Wednesday night. We got out of the house by 6:30 and headed to the new high end restaurant here in town. Now Coyote Mike and I have been there for lunch before and the prices were actually very reasonable then. They evidently make their money during supper. But I think it was worth every penny. It was wonderful. We split two crab cakes that are just to die for and I had chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese and spinach on top of angel hair pasta with a white wine garlic sauce and sliced grape tomatoes. The Hubby had Tuscani Chicken, two grilled chicken breasts served over cheese tortellini with a creamy roasted red pepper and tomato sauce. They were both to die for and I was uncomfortably full when it was all done, but I didn’t mind.

After supper we headed over to the movie theater and saw Nights in Rodanthe. The new romance movie with Diane Lane and Richard Gere(they are both getting old, Richard Gere was sorta good looking when he was younger but I’ve always thought he looks a bit like a rabbit…it’s the mouth and his teeth). I will say the previews for it were better than the movie. I didn’t really care for either character and the ending sucked. Just when it seemed to be getting better he fucking died at the end!!! If you’re going t make a movie that’s mostly complete shit except for like 30 minutes then you better have a good ending. So far I have yet to see a movie at this new theater that I really have liked. The first one I saw there was I Am Legend which creeped me out beyond belief, the next one was The Bucket List while it was enjoyable it was a bit sad and not quite as good as I had expected it and well I just said how the last movie went. I’m going to give it another try tonight. My friend Specs turns 25 tonight and we’re going out for her birthday and she wants to see a movie. I myself am voting for the new animated move Igor. :P You can’t go wrong with animation…well you can but I don’t think you can with this one.

Oh and Tits did a good job babysitting. Both kids were in bed when we got home and the toilet didn’t overflow this time. She said Lily made it rather easy for her though. When she wanted her diaper changed she’d walk back to her bedroom and when it was getting close for her bedtime Tits made her a bottle and Lily took it and walked back to her room so Tits could lay her down. I definitely couldn’t ask for a better baby.

But I suppose I should get some work done before it’s lunchtime. Coyote Mike and I are having lunch today.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

One of the girls in my class once did a movie review of Pretty Woman and she said "Richards acting never gets out of THIRD GERE!"

No one laughed, her delivery was awful...

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

It's a simple and mildly amusing pun. :P But then of course I'm simple minded.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home