Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hello all!! Sorry I have fallen off the face of the planet, but that's the way it goes when you're a new mommy. Everything is going really well. Lily was officially five weeks old yesterday. We had her one month check up on Tuesday and she's doing wonderfully. She's up to 8lbs 11oz, 21 3\4" long. She taller than 75% of other baby girls her age. The doc said she's long and lean. She's staying awake much longer now and smiling and all of those other cute things.

I am enjoying not working. Now if only I could figure out how to keep money coming in without having to go to work it'd be great. :P Maybe I'll win the lottery, but I suppose that would consist of me actually buying a ticket now and then. LOL

Tomorrow Lily and I are going on our first road trip to go see my grandma. She hasn't seen Lily yet and she's just bursting. So it will be fun. The Husband says he's not sure what he'll do without us. He's not sure if he can sleep at all with us not there to hog the bed. Poor baby. :P

Currently him and I are working on details of a trip we're going to take to Seattle in April. A friend of mine is getting married then and we decided with much prodding from him to go. Him and his fiancee are getting married the weekend of the Hubby's birthday so it will work out great. It will be our first really big trip since we've been together. I think it will be a lot of fun. We've both wanted to see Seattle so now we're going to.

Other than baby stuff and trip planning not a lot else is going on. Hopefully I'll get to start updating this a little more often. But til the next time all of you take care!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, so you are still around. I thought maybe you forgot all about your friends and such :P

Lilly's gonna be a basketball player. She'll be taller than you in no-time :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home