Thursday, August 09, 2007

Baby

Sorry it's been a while since I haven posted. Been very hectic. But baby came on Friday August 3, 2007 at 7:41pm CST. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and 21" long. She is beautiful!!! Labor went really well, at least the second time around. We orginally went in last Wednesday the 1st so I could be induced. We started at 6:30am and they sent me home at 8:30pm. The induction didn't take that day for some reason. But it wasn't all bad. My dad took Little Guy with him so the Hubby and I got a day all to ourselves. Then we went back in Friday morning at 6:30 again. This time it took. It was slow progressing at first but they finally got me dialated to 4 and gave me my epidural and that helped speed things up a bit. My water broke when I was dialated to 5 then everything went very fast from there. We literally had the doctor running to get his scrubs on and in just a few pushes she was here.

I was really nervous about becoming a mom and how much it would change things, but I absolutely love it! Now I just don't ever want her to grow. I'd just like to freeze time and keep her just the way she is right now. The Hubby says that he's never seen me so happy. It's just amazing that she's here. But speaking of her I'd better go check on her. I will write more later!!

6 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When does Unka Mikey get to spoil her a bit?

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Scorpy said...

Congratulations!!!! My daughters changed my life for ever and for the better. Take care and God Bless you all :)

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Awww, so sweet! Congratulations!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Congratulations, hun! I'm so excited and happy for you! :)

Post pictures as soon as you can, okay? We want to see Baby! And what'd you name her, anyway?

Just remember to take care of yourself, too, okay?

It's awesome to "hear" you so happy :).

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get some pics posted of the little monkey-toed monster :)

 
At 3:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a Mom. And now for something my father told me... "The first 21 years are the hardest."

Nice blog, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home