Monday, June 11, 2007

It’s been almost a month since I posted!! Sorry for falling out of blogging world. Not that my posts are earth shattering by any means. :P Things have just been busy at home and at work.

The Hubby and I are finally getting close to a finish on the house. The kitchen is almost complete and the baby’s room is easily done. I’m glad we’re almost done too. We are running out of time. 8 weeks to baby and counting. That’s if she doesn’t come early. She is doing well and I am growing. I’m feeling pretty good for the most part. Kind of stiff and sore today but doing well. My hormones are still getting the better of me though. I want to cry at everything. I feel bad for the Hubby and Little Guy. I’m sure it can’t be very fun to be around me at times. A lot of those jitters are starting for me. “My life is going to change forever!” “Will I be a good mom?” “Can I handle a baby plus Little Guy well?” etc. None of these hit me too bad up until the last couple of weeks. I think it’s because reality is starting to sink in. But this will be an adventure. I’m anxious to see what she looks like.

Other than being busy with the house and here at work not much has gone on. Hasn’t been time for much to go on. I have been keeping up on everyone’s posts but please forgive me for not commenting. I usually read at work and get interrupted numerous times and lose any train of thought I have when it comes to commenting.

I was very saddened to hear of the passing of Huniii this past week. It’s one of those things in life that just doesn’t seem fair. But I will miss her and keep her Bugalugs in my prayers.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bout time you got your butt in gear. It's kinda lousy that I have to get my info about you on here :P

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Hey honey! I'm sure you know that everything you are thinking/feeling is perfectly normal. And you are going to be a fantstic mother. This is a pretty major deal - you're going to have all kind of thoughts/feelings before you have her... but honestly, once you hold her in your arms the first time, everything is going to just click. And all will be right in your world again.

Not that I've had children, but I've been around a LOT of pregnant women.

Try to breathe and relax... it's all going to be great, you'll see! :)

Much love and hugs to you!

 
At 3:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Suvvy,

I note you were a frequent commenter on Huniii's blog. I thought you should know that, sadly, her blog has been recently taken down. (c. 1 Sep 2007) However, I'm trying to recreate it at http://hunii.wordpress.com/.

Cheers

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home