Wednesday, March 07, 2007

When I was a kid.....

Okay Coyote Mike did this one and it seemed like fun. Let’s see what I can remember from childhood (scary thoughts I know)….


When I was a kid I used to love tap dancing on our wooden floors in my little pink shoes. I was always fascinated with the clicking noise tap shoes or high heels made.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a ballerina and just like Chuck Norris. I would practice my karate moves while in my little white too-too.

When I was a kid I loved spending the summers with my Grandma Nutt in Wellfleet, NE (population 200). I would spend my days with my best friend Ashley and her older brothers playing cops and robbers on our bikes around town.

When I was a kid I had a pretend little sister and would vehemently argue with anyone who disagreed.

When I was a kid I used to repeatedly hide my dad’s cigarettes hoping he would quit.

When I was a kid I loved to stuff my kitty down the front of my jacket and ride with him down the hill in our backyard on my 3 wheeler.

When I was a kid my dad told me a story about a rabid squirrel and that day I sat on top of my jungle gym until one of our non-rabid squirrels went away. The parents enjoyed watching that one.

When I was a kid my Ninja Turtles and Barbie’s would go on secret missions for the CIA and FBI.

When I was a kid me and one of my friends got the bright idea to give ourselves hickey's all over our arms…the week that school started.

When I was a kid my friend and I used to have tea party’s using pop and would pretend it was beer. Later on we would hide in a closet with a flashlight and a box of Better Cheddar crackers.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You were, and still are, a dork :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home