Friday, February 23, 2007

It’s a cruel world when it’s 55 degrees outside and I’m stuck working inside. Especially since there’s supposed to be snow on the ground by tomorrow afternoon. I have absolutely no drive to do any work today. I want to be outside doing something. Or even cruising around in the Mustang listening to good tunes. I was jamming out to one of Bob Segers new songs as I headed back to work. It made me decide that I think I will have to get his new cd. I like his old stuff and what I’ve heard of the new I like so far. He may be heading towards the old fart era of his age but he still has damn good music.

Is anyone else completely sick of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears? I know “real” life dramas that could beat those any day. But yet, I am still one of those people that let my morbid curiosity get the better of me and actually listen in on what the latest news is. My answer for the whole “who gets the body” question is simple: cremate the body split the ashes between the two and let them do what they want with them from there. But of course I’m sure there would be a big battle that someone doesn’t want her cremated. It’s all completely stupid if you ask me. And why the hell does it take so long for paternity cases? You swab the baby, and whoever the people are contesting the paternity compare them to each other and there’s your answer. Courts always give the bullshit answer that labs are backed up for testing or there are other legal issues at hand. Still complete stupid.

So far I have been “crazy” person free today. It’s very nice not having to deal with the crazies so far. Granted I have probably jinxed myself but I shall revel in my crazy freeness until it ends.

My stomach has gone back to the maximum holding capacity of an insect. Yesterday I was able to eat a whole Whopper, but today a granola bar filled me up this morning and I had a small chicken wrap for lunch and I am miserable. I don’t even want to see what I will be able to eat by the time this baby is ready to be born. I know as time goes by I will be very ready for August to be here. Actually becoming the parent of my own baby still scares the living wits out of me, but it will be wonderful to be comfy and not feel like I’ll explode again.

Anywho, now that I have blogged about absolutely nothing for the third day in a row, I am going to attempt to look like I am actually doing some work. :P Toodles!!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM , Blogger Amber said...

Wow! I haven't checked on your journal in a while because you stopped updating for a while... then I do and you've got like, four new posts up! Way to go, Suvvy! :)

I'm glad to hear that Baby is doing well. Don't worry - I'm sure your stomach is going to chill out here soon and then you're going to be on he see-food diet: You see food, and you eat it, bahahaha!

No, but seriously... I'm sure things are going to get better and better. It's a definite plus the morning sickness is gone :).

You be sure and take care of yourself and I'll check back in here when I get home from GJ this weekend.

 
At 4:48 AM , Blogger Amber said...

PS: I have moved to my permanent site and am now writing here:

http://princepessa.wordpress.com

Just in case ya didn't know! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home