Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy afternoon y’all! I have officially decided today is the day for crazies to be out. I have met one person today that supposedly knows Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, has friends at the New York Times and is related to the President. Why must I have to meet these people? I can handle, odd and just plain weird people, but crazy one’s that are roaming around free bother me. :P Now please don’t misunderstand me. I am not picking on mentally handicapped people or anyone like that. I am talking about those people who CHOOSE to be crazy. And sometimes I seriously believe that Nebraska is the breeding ground for these people and I’m sure many others would agree with me. :P

My day is going extremely slow and I blame the crazy people for that too. But I am happy to say that I was able to eat a whole whopper value meal for lunch and I don’t feel like I will explode. Normally if I eat anything bigger than a toothpick lately I feel like I will spontaneously combust. It’s such a nice feeling to have eaten a normal sized meal and not be in agony. Although I do have my everyday burps as normal and am now rethinking those onions that were on my whopper. If that is too much information for some of you just be thankful you’re not here with me and can smell the burps. Hey, maybe I’ve found the perfect anti-crazy people weapon. I may have to go try it out. :D

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy is as crazy does, StinkyButt :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home