Monday, March 12, 2007

Good morning! I have some time to kill before our morning meeting here at work, so I am writing to you while enjoying my breakfast of bananas. I hope everyone survived the time change over the weekend. It’s never really bothered me a whole lot. The only thing I have to get used to is the fact that it is now darker than normal while I’m getting ready for work. And it didn’t help out that it’s all foggy and misty this morning. But according to the weather it’s supposed to break away and get into the lower 70’s today. Yay!! I am so enjoying the nice weather. I feel so much better and can get more things done now.

The Husband and I had a productive weekend of house cleaning. Of course our motivation was that yesterday a contractor who happens to be married to a lady I work with was coming over to give us an estimate on our kitchen remodel and then I’m meeting another one today over my lunch. Company is always a good motivator for house cleaning. Granted it’s still not perfect but much better than it had been by far. The only bad thing is we have to fix our TV. We have a 52” big screen that decided to die over the weekend. It should hopefully be a simple fix though…basically in laments terms a fuse inside the thing blew. Still pisses a person off though. Not so much the factor of not getting to watch as much TV, but the factor that the damn thing had to break down 4 months after we’ve finished paying it off and actually own it free and clear. Go figure. But the Husband and I had a rousing game of Disney Trivia, which of course I won thank you very much. Tonight I’m thinking of a challenge of Disney Monopoly or Harry Potter Uno.

Baby and I are still doing well. It’s growing bigger and now those flutters are more pronounced kicking and punching sensations. It likes to kick at the cats if they lay on my tummy. It seems to like our dog Charlie though. Charlie likes to drape himself over the lower part of my tummy right where baby is. He’s a little wiener dog but he’s my little protector. I can’t go anywhere without him following me and keeping me company wherever I may be. My other dachshund Lady that I’ve had since high school used to do that, but now I think she’s turned the responsibility over to Charlie so she can nap more.

But I suppose I’ll end this post here. It’s meeting time. Have a good day everyone!!

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laymen's terms, not laments terms, doofus. :P

Yay for baby. Wonder how it'll react to me.

-coyotemike

 
At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laymen's terms, not laments terms, doofus. :P

Yay for baby. Wonder how it'll react to me.

-coyotemike

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

I knew it didn't look right when the spell check corrected me. But I was in a hurry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home