Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Day of Spring

Happy First Day of Spring!! It’s weird that it’s Spring already. But I’m not complaining. We are ringing in the beginning of this wonderful season at 70 degrees today. Granted there is a chance of severe thunderstorms with large hail and stuff tonight but it’s still nice. Plus I’ll take a good old thunderstorm over a winter storm any day. I have always loved thunderstorms. It always smells so good and clean afterwards.

I am having a terrible time getting motivated today. Hence why I am writing this instead of doing my filing. I blame a lot of it on this cold I am finally shaking. I spent my weekend at home alone with a nasty cold. The Husband would have stayed home but he had already made plans to go see his oldest son. I wouldn’t have been much fun to be around anyway. I was absolutely miserable. This wasn’t just a little head cold. This was fever, chills, no sleep and ending with a terrible cough I’m still trying to get rid of. I hate coughing; it is one of my least favorite things. The baby doesn’t seem too fond of it either. Probably because it gets squished every time I crunch over coughing. That and its little ears are developed now and can hear everything that’s going on inside my body. Poor thing, between my burping and coughing it’s going to be deaf by the time it’s born. But heart beat and kicks are still going strong.

I have decided somebody needs to make a cute little newspaper that has nothing but happy stories in it. It could be for those of us who are pregnant and emotional and just ordinary people who are sick of nothing but bad news all the time. It’s depressing. I am one to normally read the news quite thoroughly a couple of times throughout the day, but lately it’s all so depressing I don’t really read it that much. Maybe something really good will happen and make the news a little better. I can hope can’t I?

But work is now sucking me back in so I’d better end this post here. Have a good spring day everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home