Thursday, September 28, 2006

Better

Good morning everyone! Or at least it’s morning here :P Well the good news is my back is finally feeling better. It started to feel better yesterday and is even better today. I can walk mostly normal now. Once in a while my nerve pinches and makes me want to climb the walls but it is better. My cold that I have is under control too. I still had some antibiotics from when everyone had strep throat back in July so I started taking those and I feel much better. So I’m hoping I am on the mend now permanently. I don’t care to have my back do this much more. I can’t imagine those poor people that have pain like that everyday of their lives. It’s a living hell.

Also on the cold front, my best friend Tits has bronchitis. Just talked with her this morning. She had a really nasty cold last week that had been holding on for about two weeks and it turned into bronchitis. Icky. I’ve only had a mild case of that once and don’t want it again. I’m hoping she’s not smoking while she has this. :P She was smoking with the cold and I’m sure it didn’t help. Damn those habits we all have. LOL

Other than feeling better not much else is going on my way. Still trying to get my desk cleared off and work updated. Getting closer finally. I wasn’t able to get much done at the beginning of the week because of my back, but got a really good start on everything yesterday and today. I’m going to try to get another story or something posted later. That is if I can think of anything. Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Glad your back is getting better!

Bronchitis isn't that bad, I used to get it chronically. It just knocks you out for a day or so :)

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Sarah: Thank you. Yeah when I had it it wasn't too bad. Tits has it really bad though. When she gets sick she REALLY gets sick. :P I'm steering clear of her germs til she feels better though. Plus she doesn't need mine on top of hers.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Faris said...

Yeah, a story would a great way of rebounding. I shall look forward to it.

I played soccer yesterday and ended up aggravating my injuried groin. Bloody hell it hurts, but I'll be fine.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Faris said...

Yeah, a story would a great way of rebounding. I shall look forward to it.

I played soccer yesterday and ended up aggravating my injuried groin. Bloody hell it hurts, but I'll be fine.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Faris said...

Yeah, a story would a great way of rebounding. I shall look forward to it.

I played soccer yesterday and ended up aggravating my injuried groin. Bloody hell it hurts, but I'll be fine.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Faris said...

Yeah, a story would a great way of rebounding. I shall look forward to it.

I played soccer yesterday and ended up aggravating my injuried groin. Bloody hell it hurts, but I'll be fine.

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Faris sure seems proud of his groin pull. Glad you're feeling better. Being sick sucks, but feel free to make hubby sick, he deserves many many days of misery.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home