Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Update

Hello. First off I would like to say "thank you" for all the wonderful comments you all made.

Second, I didn't mean to make Coyote Mike sound like a jerk in that post. Basically what I was meaning is Coyote Mike and my friend Nick weren't the jump up and down excited about my pregnancy as some other people. Just wanted to clear that up. I felt bad when I re-read it and realized I didn't specify.

And third....I am no longer a mommy to be. I lost the baby last night. The ER people were really nice and I thought the doctor was going to lose it before me. Thankfully though I didn't lose it till the Husband and I got in the car to go and I called my Mom. I know I wasn't very far along and it's nothing that I did wrong but it's still hard. I had just gotten used to the idea and started getting exctited about everything. Life has and odd way of working out sometimes. But it is probably for the best. With everything that's going on with the Husband and I and remodeling the house it just wouldn't have been fair to the baby to be brought into all of that. And I know I will get to meet that baby someday, just now was not the time. But that's about all I have to post at the moment. Hope everyone's day goes well.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. Call me when you want to talk about this.

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Thanks guys. Life goes on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home