Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Good day all! I have been working on the story assignment that Faris gave me (See comments under My Assignment post). The story is coming along wonderfully but it is going to be a long one. I really got on a roll with it last week but have gotten busy at work and at home, but it is on it's way. Not much else going on in my life at the moment. Had a good Labor Day weekend at home alone. Got to relax some but didn't feel the greatest. Went to the Doctor today to have some tests done to see why I'm not feeling well. On pins and needles waiting on the answer. Hate waiting sometimes. I hate it but I like it. That's about the only halfway exciting thing going on at the moment. I will try to write a more interesting post in the next couple of days. Hope everyone is doing well!!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's the GOUT!!! You gotta stop eating all them chicken liver sandwiches.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home