Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Back?

Hello. This one won’t be a very exciting post as I do not have the energy. The last two days have sucked! I woke up yesterday and could hardly move because my back hurt so badly. So when I got into work I called the Chiropractor and got an appointment. I of course got poked and prodded and weighed (again) and pushed and bent. Needless to say I was sore. And that was only to decide what was wrong with my back. Then after taking x-rays my Chiropractor made me chew up this nasty tasting vitamin because my adrenal glands are kaput. This stuff looked like (and to my best guess) tasted like horse poop. I thought I was going to upchuck all over the Dr. After he was done subjecting me to that he took me in for the nice part of my treatment that would actually help me. And I will say he is a good Chiropractor. He also explained with the nerves in my lower back being pinched the way they were it probably had something to do with my miscarriage. So he said after these treatments and good nutrition I should be okay for having babies again. So at least that gave me some idea of what might have happened with my pregnancy.

After my treatment I came back to work and felt pretty good. I went to lunch with my Mom and Step-dad and halfway through my pain came back. Not to mention everything I ate tasted like those terribly vitamins. So the rest of my day was spent in pain. I couldn’t sit, walk or lay down without it hurting. It hurt all evening and all through the night. Even after taking one of the Husbands Vicodin. It was terrible. And I’m not much better today. I had another treatment today and he said everything seemed to be coming along good and I should start to feel better here soon. On top of my back still hurting I am now getting a cold. My sinuses are still clear but my throat is all swollen and starting to get sore.  Plus I had like zero sleep last night. I’m ready to be in a nice quiet room all by myself with no stress. But I doubt that will happen. Maybe I’ll feel better tomorrow. Anybody want to give me a new back?

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think the problem is in your bed . . . specifically the problem is the person in your bed who isn't you.

And no more getting pregnant for awhile. Stick to oral.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Faris said...

Hey, get well soon. You seem worst than me, and I'm not feeling well also. Maybe it's the season. These changing climates aren't the the best of times. Hang on there, your back will definitely back you up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home