Wednesday, June 24, 2009

These Are a Few of My Unimportant Things

Hidey Ho good bloggers!! I have recently been tagged (I’m so excited!) by a new blogger that I have been reading…Olga. Please note the link to the side as I have yet to figure out how you link a word. She has a wonderful blog with fabulous photos of different places all over the world. It’s a blog you should most definitely check out, I myself have enjoyed it immensely.

Now on for this tag, I am to name 6 unimportant things that I love. So…here we go!!

1. Being Barefoot- I absolutely love being able to go around barefoot or in sandals. If I could do this all year round it would be wonderful. But unfortunately here in Nebraska we only get just a few months out of every years that’s good barefoot weather.















2. Animated Movies (Disney/Pixar/DreamWorks etc.)-I’m a big kid myself with an overly active love for cartoons and fairytales. I think these kinds of movies are a good way to escape everyday stress. My new favorite movie lately has been Bolt.










3. Chocolate-There really is no need for an explanation on this one. My favorite chocolate bar is Hershey’s Symphony Milk Chocolate and Toffee.










4. My childhood toys-I still have a lot of my toys from when I was a kid. I can’t bear to part with them and I’m still not great about sharing them with my kids because “they just don’t know how to play with them right”. Every once in a while it’s awesome to be able to slip away to a quiet room and play with my old dolls and Barbie’s and teenage mutant ninja turtles.










5. Lightning Bugs-Nothing is as cool as sitting in the yard around dusk watching all of the beautiful little blinking bugs. They are so neat and pretty to watch, even if it is their butts that light up.










6. The smell in the air after it rains-There is nothing better than taking a stroll when it stops raining and everything is nice and green and cool with the feeling of renewed life all around.

Those are a few of the unimportant things that I love. Now I tag:
Mike
Lucy
Amber
Helen
Coffey
Sarah
Enjoy!!

4 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love people pointing out the little things. I think it's the little things that define a person!

 
At 5:16 AM , Blogger Helen said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will get to it soon, I promise!!!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Thank you, too. I will do it as soon as I get through the vacation stuff. If not, please remind me.

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Olga said...

Thanks for accepting the challenge :) I love your six things! After doing this post about the 6 things I realized how important unimportant things in one's life are! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home