Thursday, June 04, 2009

Very, Very Tired

Sorry I haven’t updated recently. I’ve been busier than I normally am and it’s kicking my butt. My pool team made it to Regionals and my some sheer stroke of luck we made it through to this next weekend. The traveling and all that stuff has made me incredibly tired. It’s not really that far away but last weekend I hauled the majority of the team in my car and on the way home Sunday we had a flat tire which resulted in me having a big chunk of my finger taken out. This weekend I think we’re pretty much all just driving on our own. That and we will be one person short this weekend for play so that shall make for interesting matches on Saturday.

Then this Friday night I have the Relay for Life fundraiser to walk in for an hour. THEN, next weekend my grandmother and my mother will be here which means I have to clean two houses. They are coming to finish getting the house I own down south ready for them to stay in when they visit. It’s all very tiring. And to top it off my hand/finger hurts, my stomach has been hurting in the general appendix area the last couple of weeks, and my blood sugar has been going a little wonky on me lately. I’m falling apart!!

I need an emergency holiday!! :D

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Olga said...

Come on, girl, cheer up! Life is not so bad after all... :) Get some good sleep in a cosy bed, take a relaxing bath.. It can't get any worse, can't it ;) So it's gonna be better!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Sorry about your injury. Here's a couple of get-well kisses for the finger. XX

I wouldn't worry about your appendix. Your probably just pregnant.

 
At 4:02 AM , Blogger Helen said...

Oh no! I hope it all calms down a little bit! I'm exhausted just from reading that!

You're alwayws welcome to visit me for a holiday!

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Olga: I guess nothing has been overly terrible just not used to being so busy, but I could do without the injuries and not feeling well. But I did get a good nap yesterday :D

Coffey: Thanks for the virtual kisses although I'm leaning towards hoping it's gas more than being pregnant LOL

Helen: We're even now. Reading about your trapping somedays wears me out!! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home