Friday, August 01, 2008

Well the egg donor didn't go for the adoption route and has decided to be vindictive and well just her and fight for permanent sole custody of a child she hasn't bothered with in 3 years. Our lawyer scheduled a progression hearing for next week to get the judge to set a final trial date and stuff. I know that we cannot force things to happen the way we want them to and I"m trying really hard not to let this stress me out or get me down but that's an extremely hard thing for me to do. I do not welcome the idea of letting a woman who once threatened to have me stabbed if she ever found out I was pregnant back into my life much less Little Guys. I just really hope this judge realizes the hell on earth that woman put him through and won't make him go through any more. Time will tell I guess.

In the meantime I am going to be getting ready for Lily's 1st birthday on Sunday. I'm still in denial that she's one already but it will be so much fun to see her dig into her cake and her presents. She became my everything ever since I found out I was expecting her. I can't imagine my life without her now. I will post details about her party and some pictures if I can.

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I awate the cake-encrusted photos :D

 
At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, await.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Yes I shall get those downloaded soon. she's still sneezing chocolate.

 
At 5:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. That's how it should be :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home