Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally a happy news story. I’ve gotten so tired of everything on the news being so negative and disturbing. But today on CNN I read a cute article about a dolphin that helped get two stranded whales back out to sea. Granted it’s a simple story but it lifted my spirits. Now if I can read an article about humans that’s just as uplifting I’ll have it made.

I’ve gotten very depressed lately from all the goings on around me and in the world. Maybe I’m just ready for spring. But listening to all of the bad things that are going on in the world and droning on with the same old routine every day has me thinking one thing…there has to be more than this. There has to be more than who won how many delegates, who pays for prostitutes, who killed who. It’s just never ending. Why does everything have to focus on the negative? I’m just as guilty of it as anyone else. I let all of the negativity drag me down with it. I want there to be more than me getting upset because my house isn’t clean blah blah blah. There are more important things. There are better things I can put my energy towards. I have this itch to do something that makes a difference.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm with you. The economy has me scared shitless. I'm half convinced I'm going to be homeless and starving in a matter of months.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home