Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It’s snowing. Monday we had 80 degree weather and today it’s snowing. Only in Nebraska. But I guess I don’t really mind the snow. Makes it feel more like the Holidays. I’m very much in the Holiday mood this year. Maybe it’s because I’m excited because it’s Baby’s first holiday season. I have a cute little Santa dress for her and a cute outfit for Little Guy so I can have their pictures taken. I’m just hoping that the photographer can get Little Guy to smile normal. I think it is an unwritten children’s rule that once you turn 6 you have to have that fake cheesy smile on your face for every picture. Little Guy used to have the best smile for pictures and loved getting his pictures taken. I think he has entered into the world of self awareness.

The Husband got great news today. He got a promotion that includes a raise on top of his regular raise. I think it’s wonderful. I’m glad he finally has a boss that recognizes his potential and is willing to help him advance.

Tomorrow is Turkey day. Ever since I’ve started cooking more I like Thanksgiving and other holidays. It gives me time to try new recepies. Last year I made a Turkey that looked like one that had just been made by some great chef. It even tasted good. :P Tomorrow I’m making a turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie and I’m trying my hand at a sweet potato recipe and making my own stuffing. Normally I cheat and use stove top stuffing. But I love homemade stuffing so I will try it this year. I’ll never learn how to make good stuffing if I don’t start somewhere.

I hope everyone else has a great Thanksgiving!!

7 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

You too!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger ACG said...

i have some very quick and easy, yet impressive appetizer recipes if you need. Just shoot me an email.

Happy Holidays.

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I expect a turkey sandwich, come Friday :P

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Sara: Thank you!!

ACG: Thank you!! Luckily everything turned out great. My first homemade stuffing turned out perfect. Even Little Guy liked it and he hates stuffing.

Coyote Mike: Expect all you want :P Love Ya

 
At 3:00 AM , Blogger Drama Queen said...

Well we don't have it here but happy thanks giving to you too!

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of sex-astrology.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on sex-astrology.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz with text 'Unique Sex Toys' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Gah! I'm so hungry now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home