Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good day all! If you haven’t done so yet pop over to Coyote Mike’s blog and read a blurb of a short story he wrote. I thought it was pretty good and told him to write more on it.

Not much is going on in the land of Nebraska. We still haven’t had any snow yet which is odd for this time of year. Normally we’ve had at least one if not more snow falls by Halloween. But I am not complaining. I don’t mind the snow I just had driving around every other idiot in it. I’d rather stay home and be nice and cozy and watch movies all day.

Work is going well. I’ve been back for two weeks now. I really like the part time thing, 8:00am to 2:00pm. I get my work done there and at home. Baby is doing well. Smiles and giggles and goo. She has started the phase of talking to her “friends” on her mobiles. It’s quite cute. Little Guy is still doing well; he’s quite the helper when I let him assist me with chores and other things. Sometimes I forget that he’s almost 7 and much more independent than I give him credit for. On a down note his egg donor “mother” has tried to call a few times. Supposedly after two years she wants to see him. I’d like to know why after all this time he’s suddenly so important. I’m sure she has an ulterior motive. I don’t trust her and with good reason. The Hubby still seems to hold on to a glimmer of hope that the woman can change. Me I prefer to be realistic and gave up hope on her a long time ago. My opinion is if she really wants to see him she can take it to court. That way we can present them with her record etc. and the decision is out of our hands and decided legally. It would ultimately be nice if she would either sign over her rights or have them yanked so I could adopt him. But time will tell how everything will play out. Until then I’m doing my best not to stress over it. Of course anyone who knows me knows that easier said than done.

Anywho, I just remembered I need to make appointments to get my kitties and two of the dogs in for their shots. If I thought I could do it I would just buy the vaccines myself and give them to them, but I hate needles and attempting to stick one in an animal with teeth and claws doesn’t necessarily sound the safest. I would wind up inoculating myself. I also have to decide what I will be doing with my outside kitty’s 4 new kittens. They are so cute and I’ve named them so now I’m attached. That and she’s brought these to the house a lot sooner than the other litters so these are much more tame. But everyone loves kittens so I’m sure I can find them nice homes. There’s a very nice lady that lives down the street that would like a nice indoor/outdoor kitty, so I will have to catch her some evening to see which one she would like.

But I better get back to work. Hope everyone has a great day!!

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does hubby still have hope? The ex is the original trailer-trash, wannabe welfare mama. She makes Britney Spears look like Mother of the Year.

You need to bring baby-brat over for spoilage. She and I can talk smack about you :D

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

I think he has hope for a few different reasons. She would be better to deal with and also for the sake of Little Guy. But I think he knows it's futile.

Yes baby and I will have to come see you again. she's smiling and talking a lot more since the last time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home