Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What’s up peoples? I’m not sure what to write about today, but felt like posting something. Someday I will have to time to sit down and write a decent post when the idea actually pops into my head. I usually get my great ideas when I’m busy and therefore can’t remember what the hell it was when I do have time.

Oh I do have an update on the Little Guys “mother”. And yet once again I was proven correct on the fact that she has not changed. As I had stated before there had to be some reason that she tried like the devil for like two spontaneous days to get a hold of us. Well the reason of course was….money. What else would it be? When it was tax season we got notification that the stupid bitch had tried to claim Little Guy as her dependent. Well I called the IRS and reported it and they said they would be sending paperwork out of her and us to get everything straight while in the meantime paying both of us the dependent rate. Basically she has committed tax fraud and got her letter last week wanting her to prove he qualifies as her dependent. We got our letter a few days ago. After all is said and done the moron will owe the federal government money. Ha-ha, victory is wonderful!

But enough about her or my blood pressure will spike. We are having family Christmas pictures taken on Sunday. Weather permitting of course. It’s supposed to start with freezing rain on Friday and go until Sunday. This will be the first professional pictures I’ll have had taken since my senior pictures. The hubby and I didn’t have a photographer at our wedding and I try to avoid cameras at all costs. When I was in good shape and a lot skinnier than I am now I didn’t mind it quite as bad. But I loathe it now. Mainly because I look at it and get frustrated with how hard it’s been trying to lose weight. Getting older sucks and I’m only 23!

Speaking of age, Tits’ birthday is next Friday and we’re still not sure what we’re doing for it. I’m sure we’ll wind up hitting the bars. Knowing me I’ll go out for a while and wimp out after a couple of hours to go home and be with my baby and sleep. I’ve never been much of a night owl. I’m not even sure what I will get her for her birthday. It won’t be anything big but I at least want to get her something. We shall see I guess. I’m open for suggestions as to what to do for her birthday that doesn’t cost a lot or what to get her.

Time to get back to work.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger Tam said...

Hi..linked to your blog from Sarah's. I know how you feel about the "mother"...A few years ago I was with a man who had custody of his 5 year old daughter. Her mother had had no contact for 2 years and then suddenly wanted to see her. It was so hard for her to understand. He gave in and let the little girl spend the day with her...she went and took her to the beauty shop and CUT HER WAIST LENGTH HAIR OFF AND PIERCED HER EARS. It sounds like you are doing the right thing staying away...maybe she will too.

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

t.j. Yay! A new person commented. I feel special now :P It's sad how many people have had similar situations. Thank goodness hair grows back! People need to learn that children are actually people and not play things to do with as they like. I think some people should not be allowed to have children. I will have to visit your blog now:)

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This has nothing to do with your post but, I need you to come take pictures of me. Don't worry, they'd be clean :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home