Friday, December 14, 2007

Hmmmm….what to write about? Not a lot has been going on. Little Guy, Baby and myself all have the sniffles this week. Mine isn’t too bad I started taking my home remedies when I first thought I might be getting invaded by icky germs. So I just mainly have a stuffy nose. Little Guy of course has a small cough to go along with his. But he likes my new cough syrup for him…honey. So far it has worked better than any pharmaceutical thing we’ve tried. And he likes the taste a lot better of course. And my poor baby has a stuffed up nose and on top of it she had to get her 4 month shots yesterday. So daddy is staying home with her today. She had a bit of a fever this morning and was cranky. I think the crankiness is coming from us sucking the goop out of her nose all the time. But it helps her breath better. She’s growing good though. 13.8lbs and 25 inches long. She’s gained 7.6lbs and 4 inches since she was born.

We’ve been trying to get ready for Christmas, but it’s been easier said than done. Two weeks ago my back went out on me really bad. I basically threw my back out walking through the Wal-Mart parking lot. I hurt so bad I barely made it inside and had to call my step dad to come get me. He took me to my chiropractor right away and I had an adjustment. But the pain from my muscles and my nerves got to be too much later on and Hubby had to take me to the ER that night. Not like it did any good but I did get some good muscle relaxers and pain meds out of it. But now after many visits with my chiropractor and taking it easy I am feeling better. It’s been really hard for me not to overdue it with housework etc. It’s also been hard since I can’t carry baby in her car seat. I have to take her out of it carry her where ever put her back in it…it’s very tiring. My legs are getting a great work out though. I’ve had to use them a lot more for when I need to bend over or pick something up. Back problems are absolutely no fun and in my opinion I think I am too young for it.

Tits is now 24. Her birthday was last Friday and we had a good time. Her boyfriend was an ass most of the day but he straightened up that evening. Her and I went out to eat then met up with more friends and went bar hopping. I found a new vodka I absolutely love! I normally don’t like straight vodka but it’s not so bad when it’s flavored. I tried the new Pink Lemonade UV Vodka and it’s yummy. Had two shots of it. It reminds me of a flavored Kamikaze my favorite mixed drink of all time. Although it did sufficiently numb enough to not realize I had burned my tongue on a cappuccino until the next day :P

Hubby and I are hoping to convince someone to babysit for us some evening so we can have a date and finish up some Christmas shopping. Finding people to watch Baby is easy it’s Little Guy included in the package that poses a problem once in a while. He can just be a handful sometimes when he decides he’s not going to listen. But he’s been really good lately and to know him is to love him even when he’s being obtuse.

But I suppose I’d better get this posted and get some work done. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and all that good jazz!!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'd babysit, but I doubt that swords and annoying little-guys don't really mix.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

get yer butt in gear, lazy ass!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home