Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Donut Kind of Day

Well it’s Wednesday morning, I think, and I’m sitting here eating a perfectly wonderful chocolate glazed donut. We have the best donut shop here and I absolutely love it. They are the biggest donuts you will find. I was late to work this morning because I had to have those donuts. So I was nice and got some for everybody.

Okay so it is now almost 4:30 in the afternoon and I’m finally getting back to writing this. I have now come to the conclusion I should not have donuts at my disposal. I’ve had four today! But they were very yummy. Although they did get me off to a very clumsy day this morning. While leaving the donut shop I could not get the door to open to get out. There was wind blowing against it and it’s seal was brand new so there I am pushing on the door for all I’m worth while trying not to drop or squish my donuts and chocolate milk. Finally the door gives way and I fall out it (not biffing it amazingly) while turning my ankle. My ankle was okay and it didn’t even hurt but while recovering from that I tripped over the parking marker. The rest of today I’ve dropped two phones, had numerous bits of glaze from donuts fall down my shirt and have been repeatedly tripped or shocked by some object. On the brighter side at least I have brought smiles to many peoples faces today. Needless to say I am ready to go home. I’m tired and am sticky in various spots due to the glaze. And no thinking naughty thoughts Mike. LOL But I hope you all have at least had a less clumsy day than myself and with any luck I will have a post of some relevance in the near future.

4 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Which donut place are you talking about?

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Delight Donuts out by the Stagecoach. They have the best donuts ever. The guy that owns it is the brother to the guy who owns Bico's (who is our sponsor for pool league).

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think good donuts would kill me.

 
At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum donuts with an evil spell, what's how I would see it. A donut like that, that much, would make me exercise. Did you run, sweat? That's one way of fighting the spell also. Try.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home