Monday, November 06, 2006

Vacation

I need a vacation. It is official. It has been a very up and down day for me and it’s only a little after lunch time. At the moment it’s on a more of a down note. It is one of those days that has me screaming in my mind “THIS IS NOT MY LIFE!!!”. Have you ever met someone that you are interested in, for friendship or romantically, this scenario works either way, and you know everything would click perfectly except for certain circumstances? That is the boat I am in today and it irritates the piss out of me.

I have come to the conclusion that I make my life way more difficult than it has to be. I take full responsibility for making the choices that I have and will. So when something doesn’t work out it’s me I get angry with. Sometimes I even amaze myself with some of the bonehead things that I do. But I guess it’s all part of life and maybe eventually I will learn. I’m just very ready for it to be this weekend already and to be around good friends. Good beer wouldn’t be bad either.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are SO going hunting with me on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home