Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's the Weekend Baby!!

Thank God it's the weekend!!! Is it just me or did this week go incredibly slow? Well thank you to everyone who gave me input on the last post. I know things change as we get older and stuff but it still sucks! Guys are so much easier to be friends with sometimes. I've felt that way ever since I was a kid, plus I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I love cars, boxing, action flicks, fighting etc. Eh well life goes on I guess.

My weekend hasn't been overly exciting so far. Went out with Tits on Thursday night for a couple of drinks. Well a couple of drinks turned into a lot of drinks and the end result was me getting totally wasted and passing out at her place. No cosmopolitans for me for a while. I should have just stuck with my trusty Scottish Ale. I finally made it home somewhere around 6am and I most definitely had a huge hangover. I normally don't get hangovers but I did this time. But I survived, sort of; I think I killed part of my brain in the process.

Yesterday I lounged and then went into town and hung out with Coyote Mike for a while. We were a lively couple of people. We went to his cousin’s store and had spicy soup and coffee (what rebels we are) then we went to Wal-Mart. I spent most of my evening last night trying to stay awake while watching TV.

Today the Husband and Little Guy went out of town to see the Husbands oldest son. One thing about marrying a guy that already has two kids is they are great birth control. You ever want to make somebody abstain just make them live with someone that already has kids. I love kids but they definitely take a lot out of you. We had to take Little Guy to the doctor this morning before they got on the road. He managed to step on the one piece of glass that I missed from a cup that broke. We tried to get it out here at the house but just as we went to pull it out he freaked and squirmed and lodged it further into his foot. So the doctor poked and prodded and made him freak out some more but didn’t find the piece of glass. He said either it got lodged farther down or already came out. So there’s a wasted trip.

Later I’m going back into town to go see Tits again. We’re going to go have supper at one of the local steak houses. I informed her yesterday through my blazing headache that I would not be drinking tonight. I am going to take mercy on my body and be home at a fairly early time tonight. It’s cold here today so it’s a good night to cuddle up with the animals and watch TV. Anywho, I’d better get going. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! And remember if you see a veteran today, thank them. Happy Vets Day!

3 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger Faris said...

hey,

How are you? I was sort of busy lately, so haven't written or commented on anything. Back now.

So yeah, stick with the trusty ales. never lets you down. ale's the drink. i had a huge hangover on saturday night too. some of my brain probably died too, but thank god, I'm still alive. i don't even remember how i made it home. would i do it again...probably not, but you can never tell. hehe

well, good to see you've been writing. life's all right i guess. i'll be visiting and writing more often now.

ciao for now

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Faris:

Glad to have you back!! Missed your posts and comments. Definately have to update me on everything you've been up to!!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ales are good for you. Lots of vitamins.

Fancy drinks just make you walk into walls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home