Friday, November 03, 2006

TV Drama and Trucks

Am I the only person that cries watching tv? I am usually not a person to cry at movies or watching tv but I have been lately. I am a regular watcher of Everwood. I have seen the last season which ended last year. Now it’s on ABC starting from the beginning. The beginning episodes are so sad. But it’s such a good show. I think I just like the idea of a town like Everwood. Last nights episode is where Amy’s boyfriend Colin whom Dr. Brown performed a miracle brain surgery on dies in a second surgery. It was just very sad to me for some reason. I think it’s just because I could relate to how Amy felt slightly. I remember what it’s like to lose that first love. Thank God mine didn’t die though. That show just brings an odd sense of remembrance and comfort. Weird that a tv show can do that to a person.


On other news other than tv drama I didn’t get my truck. I drove the 40 minutes to the dealership after making my car the cleanest it has been since I bought it to find out they sold my truck that day. I hate it when that happens. If you ever need to sell a vehicle call my I’ll put some interest into it and it will sell immediately. It happens all the time when I go car shopping and it pisses me off. But there was another truck slightly nicer and stuff that I drove and really liked. It had more miles on it than the other one though. But I decided if they’d make me a good offer then it might work. Well we got inside and we started out at square one again. That and there’s nothing like someone insulting the car you have now to make you love it all over again. They called yesterday morning to make me a better offer but I turned them down again and refinanced my car instead. I dropped my payments by $130.00 so that worked for me. I hate dealing with car salesmen sometimes. The only car salesman I’ve ever liked was the guy that sold me my Mustang. He’s a very nice guy and is a car salesman more for a hobby than anything else. He used to own one of the bars here in town but sold it when his health started to decline. So I am keeping my Mustang and saving money, everything worked out for the best.

Well I am out of crap to write about for the moment and should get back to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Drunken Chud said...

oh salesmen. they are a sneaky lot. i should know, i sell real estate. but, we are not nearly as sneaky as car people.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Sorry things didn't work out with the truck... but you do get to drive a Mustang!! LoL

And no, you're not the only one that cries at tv.

Dude. I freakin' bawl at those damn Kodak commercials and the Hallmark commercials. Like the ones where the neighbor slips the lonely old lady a card and brightens her day?

Oh yeah... bring on the kleenex!!

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You just wanna be a big-time, double-clutchin', CB-talkin', pistol-packin' mama. :P

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Yes Mike that is my goal in life :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home