Monday, October 09, 2006

The Weekend

Good Day!! I hope everyone's weekends went well. My weekend was okay. Went to the art show with Coyote Mike on Friday. We had a good time. I got to meet a lot of his family so that was pretty cool. I always like meeting big families. I've always liked big families. Saturday I spent most of the day at my parents house playing pool and stuff. I went and got some hay bales to decorate the front of my house this year. My neighbors will probably die of disbelief. The front of my house has looked terrible this year since I hadn't done anything with my flower beds. I've spent all my time working on the inside and I couldn't get the weeds under control.

Later that evening I went and watched a local band play with my friend Nick. Which would have been fine if I would have stuck with my original plan...have a couple drinks and head home. Well a couple turned into way too many and resulted in my best friend Tits coming and getting me and driving my car home for me. I hate drinking like that and not sure how it happens exactly. I only get like that when I'm out with Nick. Any other time I'll have a few then I'll be good. Coyote Mike is a good friend to drink with. He doesn't drink too much therefore neither do I. But I payed for my lack of better judgment with a major headache the next morning.

Yesterday I spent nursing my hangover and watching my step dad play pool on his league. Then the Husband and Little Guy got home and that was about it. My life has been so exciting. I have today off and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. It's cold and rainy and everyone has stuff to do. I should clean my house but I can't quite get the umpf to do it. Maybe I will later.

Oh and I also got to talk to Rocky Mountain Princess online on Friday. Her, Coyote Mike and I all had quite the conversation. And let me say she is a very cool person. A lot of fun to talk to. But I suppose I'm going to go try to find something productive to do with my time. Maybe I'll think of a good story later. Toodles!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Faris said...

sounds like a good weekend. well, you deserved it, with all the problems you have. i hope you did find something productive to do today.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

If you're looking for something to do, I still have a test to make up, and I could make you take it to see if it is tough enough :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home