Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow it’s been almost a month since I last posted. What to post about. There’s been things going on then there hasn’t, I hate sorting through the rubbish that is my life and figuring out what is blogworthy.

For starters the strip club on the 30th was a freaking blast!! Get the right amount of alcohol in me and surround me with some of my favorite people in the world and it’s awesome. The strippers were all super nice too. I got to meet all of them since my friend Travis knows a lot of them from back in high school. Now there used to be a time where I was mucho intimidated by other women, especially ones that look a lot better than I do. But then I got over myself and decided to look at what everyone else does. I can appreciate someone else’s beauty, man or woman. I was partnered up with my guy friend Tyler to go up and sit next to the stage for lap dances. He’s a bit shy but one of the most fun people to be around. He’s a lot like I am so we sat there and felt a wee bit uncomfortable at first and blushed together. And I bought lap dances for him, Jimmy and a couple of our other friends. Jimmy had kind of a crappy night that night and needed some cheering up. He was in a good enough mood by the end of the night we all went back to his place and continued the party. My poor body can’t handle staying up until the wee hours of the morning like that though and I’ve had a few of them lately. We all wind up somewhere after the bars close and lose track of time talking, drinking and playing video games. January is such a busy month with all of the birthdays and other goings on. But it’s been a blast.

Our new pool session started at the beginning of this month too and I have finally found my mojo again. Last session I couldn’t shoot to save my life but now the last two weekends in a row I have been awesome! I have won the night for us both weekends, and it’s such an awesome feeling. My parents have gotten all moved back from New Mexico and are back in pool again. My step dad is on my team and mom is on her old one. It’s great having them back.

I have also been working on losing weight and exercising. It feels so good to be doing it all on a regular basis again. I’ve also been practicing up on my martial arts. There aren’t any martial arts schools around here that I deem worthy to attend so I’m just working on it on my own. I want to get back to that point where I open my own school. It’s been a dream of mine for years and it’s time to start chasing it again. But I have a lot of work to do before that can happen and I really need to find someone willing and qualified to help me train. The places around here are all in it for the money and not as an art form. I’m very traditional and these places just don’t cut it. I do not like a place where you can walk in and buy your belts. It’s not meant to work that way.

Anyhow, it’s Friday afternoon and I get to leave work early today. So I shall update more soon. Everybody have a great weekend!!

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Blogger Olga said...

Quite liked your strip club experience. Need to do it myself sometime ;)

 
At 3:06 AM , Blogger Steph said...

Ohh the strips hey! lol nice.

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Electra Maven said...

Hey :)

How are you? I found your blog very interesting! I can see your interest in making money so I strongly recommend that you check both of these links:

www.buildupyourmlmonline.com
www.themagicofmlmonline.ws

I'm already making great money with both of them and just joined last month! Received an amazing amount of commissions so far and they already pay me out! Finally found something that is not a scam and wanted to share :)

All the best!

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Moi said...

Wow, now it's been months since you've blogged, what's happening Suvvy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home