Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well the countdown has begun to Lily’s birthday. In six days she will officially be 2 years old!! I’m not sure when it happened but it did. I was looking through pictures yesterday and it seems like we just got done bringing this tiny 6lb 14oz baby home from the hospital. Now we have a tall, walking, talking toddler who is still the most beautiful girl in the world!! I dare anyone to disagree with me on that fact!! J

We are going to do birthday festivities on Saturday. I’m going to get her her own personal ice cream cupcake then get a regular cake for everyone else. I still have no idea what to get her for her birthday, I’m one of those mothers that has a hard time saying no when she picks up a baby doll or other toy at the store. I am hoping this disease will get better as she gets older but I’m not holding my breath. I think next year for her third birthday I want to get her a playhouse, she’ll be old enough to really enjoy it then. This year I might just take her to the store and turn her loose and buy whatever she picks up. This means of course more baby dolls. I love my girl!! Here are some pictures of her from teeny tiny to now. Enoy!




Just Born








About two weeks old





2 months








Halloween 2007 2 months old







Christmas 2007 4 months






5 months old








1 year






1 year











16 months christmas time 2008






18 months
Now-2 years old
And just for the record I hate putting pictures up because it never posts it the same way I lay it out with picutres...so you guys just get to deal with a jumbled mess. :P

5 Comments:

At 3:58 AM , Blogger Helen said...

She's gorgeous! i hate the photo layout gremlins in blogger as well... particularly the way they make everything go double-spaced!

happy birthday to Lily though, she really is a lovely little girl!

 
At 6:34 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

WOW!

She is absolutely beautiful, Suvvy!!!

I cannot believe how big she's gotten...

And have I really been reading you for over two years now??? Seems just like yesterday lol.

Weird! :-) But an awesome weird!

Happy birthday, Lily!!!

 
At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Amber said...

PS: On the photo thing... may I suggest making the jump over to wordpress?

It is SO user-friendly (I've been blogging for five years now... and it is by FAR the easiest client I've ever utilized... and I iz not computeh saveh!)

Plus, they have a feature where all you have to do is punch in your blogspot URL and password... and it will transfer every entry right on over!

I promise you -- it is totally worth the move!

xoxo

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Coffeypot said...

Such a cute little thing. I love kids at that age.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Olga said...

I hope the celebrations went really well and Lily liked the special cake! Even though the pics didn't get arranged the way you wanted them to, it's so great you added them, it is unbelievable how fast children grow, and now Lily is such a cute little Lady :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home