Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UPDATE: I have H1N1 flu virus aka Swine flu aka the Piggy flu. It gets me out of work for the week but it's not like I can really enjoy it. My oldest step son has it as well and Lilys daycare lady asked we keep her home with us for a few days and Hubby has stayed home so he can help out. I like to be miserable home by myself or at most with one other person preferably Hubby. Right now I am feeling so cramped for space I want to be in I'm ready to scream. I love them all but I feel icky and I am cranky. And being subjected to dumb questions(more on this in another post) and the Jonas Brothers show.

Germs germs go away come again another day little me wants to play germs germs go away!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Get better!

 
At 3:58 AM , Blogger Steph said...

Poor you. My nephew had it earlier this year and was so ill. Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home