Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good Day Today....Maybe

Good morning to all who read! So far my day is starting off pretty good. I slept great last night. Of course that may have something to do with the fact that I had two big glasses of wine while watching Larry the Cable Guy-Health Inspector. Now that shows my breeding right there. I am drinking a rather expensive wine while watching a man who refuses to wear sleeves and his catch phrase is Git-R-Done. But I must not be the only high class redneck that finds him entertaining. The Husband and I got along okay last night. I’m still beginning to think we’d make better friends than spouses. Lately I’ve kinda looked at him more like a room mate. That’s sad. But oh well. This morning when he got up to let our two big dogs out (who are not crazy about him) one of them took off with one of my house shoes, so since I was still in bed not willing to get up and go get it, that made him put on shoes and clothes and go rescue my nasty old house shoe from Zoë. It is humorous when they do that to him. I know they do it on purpose too. It’d just be even better if they’d learn to start taking his things instead of mine. A pair of my underwear wound up outside the other day. So far this morning at work I have attempted to do something productive, but it hasn’t worked out so great since our fax machine is stupid. But at least it’s making me look like I’m working. And so far the co-worker hasn’t pissed me off yet. But most of the day is still to come. But maybe it will be a good day throughout. We will see!

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you know Larry the Cable Moron is from Nebraska?

I'm ashamed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home