Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Is the Day Over Yet?

Here starts the normal blog. I am ready for this day to be over. I was okay at first this morning then I got to work. One of my co-worker’s is a nice lady that’s 52. But she can be a major bitch and pain in the ass. I think she feels threatened, annoyed and some other stuff about me working here. Which I can understand, she’s been working here as long as I’ve been alive. So this morning she was a pain in the ass, but she pisses me off on most days anyway. Then I had lunch with my Mom, and it was yet another day talking about what I’m going to do about the Husband and our marriage. I think I know what I want to do (which is be on my own for a while), but I’m not completely sure and I’m the type of person who hates doing things when she’s not completely sure about something. That and it doesn’t help that the Husband has been kissing up the past few days. Everything seems so much easier when he’s being a jerk, makes me feel more justified in possibly wanting a break or wanting out completely. Then I get back to work and have to deal with a Veteran and his bitchy wife. How do nice guys marry such witches? So now it’s my quiet time. Then work will pick back up til the end of the day, then my nighttime job of getting my step son from daycare, driving home, cooking, cleaning up, feeding and playing with dogs and really having no fun commences. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Yey me! I have a comment from someone other than Mike! Still love ya thought Mike! I agree everyday has potential, it's just getting a kick in the ars to see it :P

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Someday, Suvvy, I will teach you spelling.

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Hey I spell better than you some days :P I found many an error in your blog :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home