Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My First Blog Posting

What do you put in a first posting? I love to read the blogs of other people and find it quite entertaining. Which means one of three things:

1: It shows my human need for sticking my nose into other people's lives
2: I have way too much time on my hands
3: Or I really do have no life

I am hoping someone has another explination for it that's less cynical. I guess there's also the factor of it's fun. That's not such a bad reason to everything. Well enough jibber jabber and on to the real stuff. I will take it upon me to explain what Suvvy Land is for this entry. Suvvy Land is the warped little land that is otherwise known as my life. The word suvvy I made up when I was about 2 or three and that's my way of spelling it or how I think it should be spelled. Suvvy to be exact is the feeling of those little balls(pills) that show up on fabric. Hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about. If not let me know and I will further explain. But suvvy is my absolute favorite feeling in the world. It comforts and soothes me. If something I'm wearing, something someone else is wearing, or if there's any surface that feels suvvy I can't help but sit there and pet it (please keep your minds out of the gutter on this one). I look like a fool when I do it but at those moments in time that doesn't stop me. I guess we all have to have moments of pure insanity and those would be mine. But Tales and Adventures of Suvvy Land will take you through my odd mind and life. You'll hear many stories of my zoo of animals doing various things, complaining about my work, my house and my husband. But there will hopefully be many good things as well as nothing much. Welcome to my warpped little mind.

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yo, Ms. Thong. I'll link ya. Under what name would you like to be known?

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger SuvvyGirl said...

Doesn't matter to me as long as it's nice :P

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I dub thee Ms. C-Cups :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home